Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Punch Tree, Get Wood

So in Minecraft, you are placed in a world equipped with nothing but your own two hands. The first task for most players is to gather some resources to build tools, and this is accomplished by punching a tree with your fist until you break off a log.

So, apparently that actually works.

This is where I usually park Scooty-Puff Sr and Rabbit Season. It's probably a good thing I moved them out of the way.

The other branch I slapped silly had less interesting things to fall on.

Just a fence. And, well, my gas meter maybe.

Nothing important, certainly.

As we can see, these limbs on the tree were more termite than wood.

Which is kind of fortunate, as it made them much lighter to carry to the curb.

I don't really like this tree at all, and now there's less of it, so I guess that's an improvement. I should probably get the rest of it taken down before it falls on the neighbour's car hole.

No comments: