Saturday, March 6, 2021

More Greening

Needed to make a Home Despot run today so I picked up another plant while I was there, as there was still a bit of a hole in my front yard.

The purple shrub in the back casting a shadow is making it look less empty than it really is, but trust me, it's empty. It needs filling.

And to fill it, I picked up a lovely blue Lithodora.

It should spread out to about 2 feet total and stay pretty low, so it should be perfect for this spot near the edge of the plantings. Won't block anything behind it.

And here's what it looks like in its new home... sort of.

The light wasn't really cooperating. It's in there, though, trust me.

Depending on how it looks as it grows in, I might pop in another few to fill the space a bit more. But that'll probably be next spring at the earliest.

Update: better photo.

No comments: