Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good things come in threes?

So today I get an email from my Calc prof telling me that he changed how he's calculating the marks to match the other prof, and is subsequently bumping my B+ up to an A-.

Next I got an email from AIPT informing me that my DS-2019 has been issued, which is the last piece of paper I need to take to the border in order to get my J-1 Visa.

Lastly I get an email from Tyler telling me that he won the lottery, so everyone make sure to email him and shake him down for some cash! (never mind that his share is only $2500)

Good news all around.

2 comments:

noricum said...

Cool! So I guess I'll see you in August? September? Don't forget to leave me plant watering instructions. (I may be able to find them from last summer...)

Congrats, Tyler! (Wanna buy me a new laptop?)

tygunn said...

He he, since I'm officially on pogy now I think I'll take all the handouts I can get! :)