Saturday, March 12, 2022

From Bear to Bare

Back when I got my Sprinter, it was immediately apparent that I would christen it as the PedoVan. After all, every child of the 80s and 90s knows that white, windowless vans are where it's at when it comes to getting free candy and puppies to adopt. I even gave a subtle nod to the meme by sticking a PedoBear sticker to the rear door.

However, time marches on, and stickers fade, and lately the sticker has been looking a bit more faded than I would have liked.

The sticker had served its purpose, and it was time to move on. Out came the heat gun, and off it peeled.

A little acetone cleaned up the sticker residue, and some cleaner wax helped blend in the slightly shinier spot in the paint.

The sticker might be gone, but the memories will always remain.

No comments: