Monday, July 20, 2020

Shiny and New

Pro tip: installing pre-painted mouldings and trim doesn't mean that you don't need to paint it.


The previous owner had a different opinion, apparently. A wrong opinion. They also put a giant sticker over the HVAC vent for some reason.

Anyway, since I'm spending a lot more time in my craft room lately I decided to paint all the trim and reorganize things a little. It's much nicer in there now.

Speaking of painted things...


The painted rocks that had been left in my front yard disappeared a month or two ago. I think someone might have stolen them? Either way, a new one appeared this week.

Weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are there instructions on the back? There's a thing in Winnipeg where people leave painted rocks for other people to find.

Nicoya said...

Nothing on the back side, just more paint. It's possible it could have an NFC chip buried inside it somewhere with a link to online instructions, given the area I live in, but it seems like a lot of bother to find out if that's actually the case.