Friday, April 24, 2020

Hmm, Upgrades

Since the earth is still temporarily closed for business I've been slowly tweaking and setting up The Crimson Ghost to get things to my liking. One vital addition was a GPS mount, and I decided to go with a stem mount this time.


With any luck it should hold the GPS securely and out of harm's way.


I also added a bash guard to keep the chainring from getting eaten by rocks I might roll over.


And conveniently the chain guard came with a sticker that was just the perfect size to hide some chips in the paint from the previous owner.


Ah, the joys of buying used. The eagle-eyed amongst you might also notice in this photo that I reversed the shock on the rear suspension. I did this to allow a bit more room for where I want to mount the bottle cage, which will be an adventure I hope to document in a future post.

No comments: