Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Neeeeeeerd

So today in the mail I got my free CIRA 1GB USB drive.

In an interesting coincidence, I was up in one of the computer labs this afternoon checking my email, and I randomly discovered that someone had left their USB drive stuck in the back of the iMac I sat down in front of. I skimmed through the contents to see if there was a "please return this to..." file on it, but all I saw was a bunch of fruity arts-student type papers. Figures.

I dropped it off at the Lost and Found and left a sticky note on the front of the computer, so that should its owner show up in a panic, they'll know where to go to find it.

2 comments:

Bob Ludwick said...

Tiny drive, was this from an Apple promo from your intern work?

Nicoya said...

It's because I have a .ca domain name. Click on the CIRA link!