Friday, September 14, 2007

Cycling season is getting shorter

So I decided to take my unicycle out for a spin today. This isn't very exciting, but I wanted to try out the embeddable google maps thing:


View Larger Map

Of course, it doesn't work real well for mapping out a cycling path since it doesn't include back lanes, going the wrong way down a one-way street, going through parks, etc.

Anyway, I went about 3km in total, and took roughly 30 minutes to do it. That's 6km/h if you're counting. Not exactly the fastest mode of transportation. A bigger wheel would help (mine is just a 20 inch).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool. Try again today. It shouldn't be as cold.

Bob Ludwick said...

Your getting to good to go to "Clown College". :-)

Nicoya said...

Who knows if I'll get out. Busy, busy, busy.

Plus I don't want to ride too much with this unicycle 'cause it's still wearing holes in my pants.