Tuesday, August 7, 2007

That's it, I'm going to clown college!

I got a chance to show off my unicycling yesterday at Kyle's birthday party. (Scott/Elinor's older kid)

Went rather well; didn't break any bones in front of all the little runts.

I really need a new unicycle though. At one point I wasn't really paying attention and got on it backwards, and I could immediately tell because I could feel that the pedals were bent differently from usual.

Earlier over the weekend I managed to get some more practice in, and I'm proud to say I can now free-mount the unicycle with either my left or right foot. Hmm, would that be pedidextrous?

(And a link for good measure: clicky)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you have spent some time with the relatives and even better were being helpful! How much does clown college cost? Does clowning pay better than Apple? I also hear you are spending more family time on the 18th. Enjoy your last few weeks in Vancouver clowning around.