Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Classes sorted

I went in to the U today and managed to get all my classes sorted. I got permission to register in Classical Mythology, talked to one of the Geography profs about what all might be in the Atmospheric Science labs (pretty much just 'homework helper' time), and tried and failed to register for the History of Calculus course, as the waiting list for that one is larger than the entire class size. I'm not really too torn up about that.

I also took down a list of all the books I'll need so I can order at least some of them from Amazon. One of them I'll have to pick up in person, though, as Amazon is claiming that it takes them "1-3 months" to deliver it, at which point the class will be half over. There's another one that I couldn't find an exact match of on Amazon, but I'm going to double check at the university bookstore to see if it's just a different edition or something.

I'll happily be able to re-use 2 out of the 3 textbooks I got last year, which is a good thing considering how much they cost these days.

No comments: