Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ain't no party like a Delgatty party

Did the whole party thing this afternoon with Heather and Adrian, Scott and Elinor, Janet and Jeff, Margret, Gail and the miscellaneous anklebiters and house cats.

Adrian was just coming off a bout of food poisoning, so he wasn't all there, but he did join the party after a bit and I was glad I got to meet him.

Janet, Jeff and Ben are doing well, though Janet is still bitter that she has the most education and makes the least amount of money (though I suppose technically Andrea has stolen that title from her).

Owen is growing by leaps and bounds, and seems to be getting the hang of the whole speaking thing.

All in all it was a fabulous party and a fabulous day.

4 comments:

noricum said...

You don't think it'll bother Janet if she reads this?

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you had a fun party. Did the cats bother you?

Michelle said...

I think I'm about to develop an attitude similar to Janet's; I can feel it coming.

Nicoya said...

Noricum: I meant bitter in a joking way

Elizabeth: No, the cats didn't really bug me at all. The house is pretty clean and I avoided touching my eyes

Michelle: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!