Thursday, June 20, 2024

A Sticky Situation

I've been keeping a bottle of molasses in my cupboard for quite some time now. Not the same bottle, of course; I use it up, buy another, use it up again and so on.

I've been buying this brand in particular because it comes in this nice narrow-necked bottle that makes it very easy to pour out a tablespoon or two at a time without making a big mess.

Or, well...

It used to come in this nice narrow-necked bottle.

I've been holding onto this bottle for a while, refilling it from the new jars, but being glass I didn't trust it to last forever and so it was high time I figured out a better long-term solution.

And this solution comes in the form of a 6-pack of brand new swing-top bottles.

They're 16oz instead of 12oz but it's better to be too big than too small.

And I think I like the style.

No comments: