Friday, May 31, 2024

Keebing Up With The Joneses

Alright, last keyboard post for a while, I promise.

So, I initially got the MageGee keyboard for use with my server, but as it so happens my server is right next to the desk where I use my chromebook, and my chromebook has a pretty awful keyboard built into it. As you might imagine, this lead to me using the MageGee keyboard on my chromebook rather than on my linux box, which sort of defeated the purpose of getting the keyboard for my linux box.

Thankfully, this problem has a solution.

This is the Keychron K7, a 65% keyboard (which lacks the F-key row but maintains an arrow key cluster smushed in under the enter key), and it is miles better than the keyboard built into my chromebook.

And it also fits really nicely on top.

Speaking of things fitting nicely on top, it's time to return the MageGee to its forever home.

Now I am fully keebed up.

No comments: