Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Up, Up and Away, Then Down, Down and Return

The weather was great this weekend so I slapped on my trail runners and hit the dirt. Ran into a cow-orker and his wife half way up the hill by complete coincidence. I didn't think to snap a photo of them, but I took a selfie later so enjoy looking at my slightly sweaty face.


I ended up going a bit further than I originally planned and by the time I got back my legs were pretty spent. It's now three days later and the soreness in my calves and shins is just fading.

I did see a deer though.


Neat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My, what big ears it has!

If I make it far enough back in catching up with your blog, will I get an explanation for the curious hat?

Nicoya said...

There's not much to explain about it: it's a traditional pith hat, designed to provide shade while not obstructing airflow, making it ideal for hot climates.