Sunday, December 15, 2019

Shave and a Haircut

It cost more than two bits but I finally got around to getting my palm tree trimmed up. It was a bit shaggy when I moved in and wasn't getting any less so for me ignoring it, so I called up a tree service a little before lunch, and by a little bit after lunch the guy came out and gave me an estimate. We discussed scheduling a little bit and since the city trash/recycling/composting pickup was Monday we settled on doing the trim that very day.




I wanted to get the trimming done before winter really set in as the seed pods were going to start ripening any day now and the hail of tiny annoying seeds last winter was an awful struggle to have to deal with.

In all I'm really happy with how things turned out. The price was in line with my expectations (and a lot lower than Tyler had me believing it might cost) and the result looks a lot better than the shaggy brown mop that used to be up there.

No comments: