When I purchased this house, what I was really after was the welcome mats at the front door. The rest of the house, the land, and so on was really just icing on the cake.
Unfortunately this may not have been the fantastic bargain I was counting on, as one of the mats is very much falling apart, and getting to the point where it's shedding more dirt, which gets tracked into the house, than it's keeping out.
Luckily the solution is simple.
Well that was easy.
Though, I suppose it now leaves me with a new problem. Let's see if we can solve that one too.
Ok, yes, that's more like it. This is a molded rubber door mat which should hopefully give me a suitable surface to stomp dirt off my shoes before entering the house.
And presumably send appropriately decorative vibes to the occasional door-to-door tea salesman who, for some reason, thought I might like to buy tea in the middle of the afternoon. Is that a thing people do? Buy tea from people who show up unannounced at their doorstep?




No comments:
Post a Comment