Saturday, November 12, 2022

Pebble Pea-ch

So a while back this hole opened up between my sidewalk and fence.

Where does it go? Narnia?

To the land of the mole-men? The universe may never reveal the truth behind this mystery.

Anyway, I also had this low spot a little further down, and the gardeners that the neighbour hires tend to blow a bunch of leaves and crap through the gap with their leaf blowers whenever they come by.

I asked the neighbour to talk with the gardeners, and it got a bit better for a while before, predictably, getting worse again.

But there is a solution to both of these problems: Pea Gravel!

Uh, Pea Pebbles? Sure, ok. Whatever.

The important thing is that the hole to Narnia is filled.

Take that, Aslan.

And the gap under the fence is all filled back up with rock.

Take that, annoying gardeners.

Since I had a bit left in the bag, I also filled in this gap between the concrete slabs.

I kind of need to repour this section, but whatever.

I also topped up a few more low spots next to the fence, and that was $4 well spent.

No comments: