Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter only hits me because it loves me

So I come home this afternoon after writing an exam and getting a consultation about my wisdom teeth, and I park my car, and go to plug it in.

Now, I had set the extension cord on top of the fence to keep it out of the way, and so to retrieve it I felt it would be a good idea to give it a quick tug to give it some momentum such that it won't get tangled in the chain link at the top of the fence. Turns out I gave it a bit too much of a quick tug, and the end of the cord came whipping around and smacked me in the face just below my left eye.

Thus, I now look like the victim of domestic violence. I think it's about time I left winter, for good this time. It says it can still change, and that it still loves me, but I know better now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that. That was more of a Bob move.