Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dividing my attention

It occurred to me that with moving to California soon it'll be difficult for the people I leave behind to feel connected to me.

With this in mind, I decided to start up a microblog on tumblr. The plan is that when I get my iPod Touch (eventually) I'll use the camera to post a quick snapshot now and then when I run into something I feel like sharing.

Moreover, I plan to post these pictures without any title or caption because I like the idea of communicating through a restricted medium, and I also want people reading it to use their imagination a bit. Of course, if you see something on there that really intrigues you, you can always email or IM me to ask about it or just remember to bring it up the next time we speak.

If this intrigues you, feel free to drop the RSS feed into your reader. I'm not planning to abandon this blog, I'll still post here when I have something to say with, you know, actual words.

No comments: