Thursday, March 19, 2009

The day the music died

My headphones started coming unglued today. They're just the free ones that came with my iPod shuffle, and they began suffering the common ailment wherein the little rubberized rim around the ear buds starts to randomly peel off.

It's not a big loss, but all the same I do need headphones. I guess it's a good thing I put those Shure SE-115 headphones on my birthday wishlist so some kind soul could buy them for me in but a few weeks time.

They're holding together for the moment, but won't be lasting much longer.

2 comments:

noricum said...

I think I've got my earbuds kicking around somewhere... (I can't wear the things.) Want them?

Nicoya said...

Well, I want to get some noise isolating headphones either way, so if I don't get any for my birthday I'll just buy some myself. These should hold together at least that long.

If they start really going downhill quickly, though, I might take you up on the offer.