Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh the sweet airyness

So today at work the fellow who works across from me, Boris, finally got sick of his Aeron chair being a bit too floppy in the reclining function. So, he scrounged around the office and found a broken Humanscale chair and, with a bit of blunt persuasion, managed to coax it back into working order.

Not being one to let a perfectly good chair go to waste, I was quick to trade out my faux-leather board room style chair for the Aeron. After a little tweaing, I managed to get it nice and comfy, and just locked the reclining function as I usually do with my chairs.

So now I have a fancy Aeron chair to keep my butt from getting sweaty as I slave away in the data mines, digging for code.

I feel so dot-com.

2 comments:

tygunn said...

Sweet! How you liking the Aeron? I had one for a while at INSI. It was the best chair I've ever sat in!

Nicoya said...

It's actually quite nice. Vents the sweat away quite well, and unlike most chairs, I can actually set it low enough for my feet to reach the ground.