It's time to embark on another project, and this time most of the work won't be done by me. I do not have the patience and free time to engage in an entire re-roof by myself.
I do, however, have the patience to pre-paint some v-groove soffit boards, as some of the existing ones are water damaged, and it's way easier to paint them before installation rather than after.
First up, the v-groove boards.
As for the paint, I've still got half a bucket left over from when I ripped the vinyl siding off the front of my house.
And needless to say, I'm glad I have a paint stirring attachment for my drill.
The first coat goes on as usual.
And no matter what it says on the bucket, paint never covers in just one coat. So, on goes a second, and after it dries it looks pretty good.
An hour down on the ground painting these on sawhorses sure beats spending who knows how long up on a ladder trying to paint them upside-down.





No comments:
Post a Comment