Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rearranging Things

So back when I moved in I was mulling over whether I wanted to buy a microwave (I didn't) or put my toaster oven in the microwave shelf (I didn't get around to it). Given that today is a lazy day, I decided to finally get around to the latter.

The first step was to widen the cord hole so I could feed the slightly larger toaster oven plug up to reach the outlet in the cabinet above. This all went pretty smoothly. Then I put the toaster oven in place and...


Right, LCDs have viewing angles, don't they. If I were a few inches taller it would look more like this.


Though the photo washes it out a little. Ok, plan B: toaster oven goes in the corner and stuff that doesn't have a viewing angle goes in the microwave nook.


It's so nice to have a kitchen equipped with a kettle nook.

No comments: