Wednesday, June 30, 2010

And it's about time

I finally brought my bike home from the bike shop today. Riding it with my recovering shoulder isn't 100% comfortable yet, but if I go easy on it it's ok. I'm planning to do a few test rides this weekend, and then hopefully start riding to work next week. Hopefully.

I took a picture of it, as well as some pictures of some other stuff I've picked up over the summer. I'll probably move those pictures around later when I get my gallery set back up properly, but so long as you're not reading this blog post 6 months from now the links should be good.

I still need to mount up my GPS on my bike, so I think I'll go do that, and then take a swim to stretch out my shoulder a bit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please stay ON the bike and longboard. I hope that you can enjoy California now.

noricum said...

I decided to google "longboard"... after skimming this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longboarding
I can see why you broke your shoulder so soon after owning it!

Erich said...

Nice bike. It was a Cannondale I had that was ripped off when I rode it to work at Wardrop. Glad to hear you're recovering albeit more slowly than you wish for.