Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day Two


View Larger Map

Glendive to Twin Falls. Took a bit longer for lunch than I planned, as I got lost trying to find the IHOP in Billings. Mmm, pancakes.

Staying in the Super 8 here, and I'm not sure I like it much more than the Motel 6. They don't seem to have free internet here either, though I can get a decent signal from the car dealership across the road (thanks, Middlekauff Honda of Twin Falls, ID!).

Actually, double-checking their website (Super-8's, not Middlekauff Honda's), they say they have free high-speed internet so maybe I just need to call the front desk to get the wireless password or something. Meh, mooching the neighbour's wifi works just as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are still safe and sound. Bob and I like to mooch internet too. Safe driving!

noricum said...

They said they have it, not who provides it. ;)