Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas at Father's

Xmas at father's went pretty well this year, all told.

Started off the day by taking a trip out to the farm to pick up a mattress and box spring, then on the way back picked up some pre-packed sushi and some sake. Fairly uneventful, but parking was a mess.

Once home we got started on the festivities by replacing the faucet in the upstairs bathroom. I did most of the work, with Father and Andrea lending moral support and handing me the occasional tools. Many pictures were taken, and the project was a success.

Once that was over and done with, we trimmed the tree and ate the sushi and I accidentally poured my (small) cup of sake down the drain because I thought father was pre-heating the glass with water in it, oops! I like my sake cold! Thankfully it was cheap sake and there was plenty more.

My haul was pretty good. I got a Shaw PVR, a bottle of Jaegermeister, and a whole stocking full of candy. Mmmm. More pictures were taken.

Now I'm sleepy and looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments: