Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Testing, Testing, 1 2 3

So I got my midterms back this week, and things are looking pretty decent. I aced Stats and Atmospheric, and goofed up my Calc. Pretty much went as I expected.

I actually managed to do so well in Atmospheric that the prof had me go over the answers to the test in front of the class rather than her.

Other miscellany: I got new shoelaces to replace my unicycle-eaten ones, winter is quickly moving in, HalfLife 2 is a pretty sweet game. That's all I can think of right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So we have to read your blog find out what the prof asks you to do?

Nicoya said...

I was going to mention it, but Bob was busy running around before dinner, and after dinner you disappeared off to your art class or wherever it was you were going.

That and I kept forgetting.