Friday, June 29, 2007

Drinking the Kool-Aid

Life is good here in Cupertino. The weather is great, though maybe a bit warmer than it needs to be.

I got to meet a bunch of my friends at Apple, as well as the recruiters who have been helping me and a bunch more folk here and there. I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to, but given all the other events going on today that's not really surprising.

I also got to experience Steve Jobs's Reality Distortion Field up-close and personal. I have to say that he really comes across as a very genuine guy who wants to, and has the resources to, bring great things to life.

All in all I'm really looking forward to coming down here for a full work term next summer. I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like this summer is shaping up better than it was looking for a bit. Kepp polishing the Apple.