Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Last Speed Bump for Bike 2 (I Hope)

So it turns out the new Cannondale frame doesn't come with a seat post, which I wasn't anticipating. The old seat post is a different size and so I can't just use that one. Thankfully this isn't much of a setback because the pedals are still on order so I'm not really missing out on any riding while I order up a new one. Also because I already have a working road bike.

Only hitch now will be if the bits don't come before I move. That would be awkward. Still got a few weeks before that happens though, so I should be good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's probably a good idea to pay for mail forwarding. Get it at least long enough to cover tax season, just in case.

Unknown said...

(Of course, that may not work for courier companies.)

Nicoya said...

I'll definitely be doing that, there's no way I'll remember to update my address with everywhere that needs it if I don't get a bunch of mail with redirect stickers on it for a few months.