Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

So today I had the opportunity to drive a Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel, through both some highway and city driving.

It was quite loud, which is par for the course for a large diesel. I found it was difficult to judge the speed I was travelling since the seating position is so high off the ground, and the revs ranged from 1500 rpm at 30kph to 1505 rpm at 120kph.

It was certainly interesting to be able to see over minivans, though it was a bit of a pain to have to get out a screwdriver and pick a smartcar from between the tire treads once I got home.

All in all I have to say I was reasonably impressed. Once you get used to it, it's pretty much like driving any other house.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

For someone who never updates his blog, you bloggify more than I do.

Stop leading a more interesting life!

Nicoya said...

I do try to be boring, honest!