Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fresh Tunes

So one of the things I recently got for my birthday was a $30 iTunes gift cert. This is kind of awesome, because I haven't really bought any new music for quite a while, and I had been meaning to expand my collection a bit to bring in some fresh, new music.

Unfortunately, finding good music is easier said than done, and it's taken me quite a while to come up with some albums that I actually want to get.

I managed to stumble across a King Kooba album I didn't have, "Indian Summer", and I've been fairly pleased with the music contained within. I also managed to stumble across an Underworld album that had somehow eluded my previous collecting rampages, "A Hundred Days Off". As luck would have it, it contained one of my favourite songs, which is featured in the video embedded below.

I've still got $14 left to burn through, so the search continues...

No comments: