Wednesday, April 15, 2009

iPod Love

So I got some good news today in the form of a little package delivered by Purolator, containing a shiny new 16 Gig Purple iPod Nano, and a set of Shure SE115 headphones.

Not only will I now be able to take my entire music collection on the go with me, I'll be much better equipped to listen to and watch podcasts. On top of that, the sound isolation from the headphones will mean I can listen at a much lower volume when I'm on the bus or walking next to traffic.

I think I might try using my shuffle with the regular iPod headphones while I'm cycling, as they block absolutely no noise, and I won't be worried about getting it all covered in sweat

1 comment:

noricum said...

Hmmm... I think there's a problem with my bloglines feed, since I didn't see this post.