Monday, November 5, 2007

That fresh from the dentist feeling

... feels exactly the same as any other day. Turns out my teeth were pretty much spotless, even though I hadn't gone for a cleaning in 10-odd years. Go fig! I think there was one tiny little spot of plaque that needed to be chiselled away, but that was it.

No cavities or problems either. At least, no major problems. It seems that one of my wisdom teeth is impacted, but we're apparently just doing a "wait and see" on it for now, which suits me just fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to get my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday (all four and they're impacted...yikes). If yours is impacted I don't recommend waiting until it starts causing problems...is it on the top or the bottom though?

Nicoya said...

It was the dentist who suggested leaving it for now. They've been coming in at a pretty glacial pace, so I'm not too worried about it suddenly taking a turn for the worse.

The impacted tooth is the lower right.

Unknown said...

Makes sense.

I currently look like a chipmunk, lol.